Clear glossy self-adhesive PVC film with paper backing. Suitable for labels, posters, displays and exhibition panels. SIVK is also suitable for glass decoration and shop window graphic advertising or as backlit applied directly on light diffusion boards.
- High brillance of colours
- Adhesive light
- Universal use
- Clear glossy
- self-adhesive with paper backing
|siliconized paper ~ 0.145 mm
|Power-Gloss®, clear glossy
|Thickness base material with toner coating
|~ 3.5.N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)
|Type of adhesive
|polyacrylate dispersion, semipermanent
|calendered monomeric plasticized PVC, 0.100 mm
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Printing: The film surface of the SIVK is treated with a swellable coating. We recommend the use of "photo black ink", which is more smudge-proof than "matt black ink". When printing with high ink application, depending on the printer / inks used, extended drying time and reduced smudge resistance may occur.
It is therefore essential to determine the appropriate printer settings by means of test prints prior to the production run.
- Laminating: The printed surface must be protected with foils for cold lamination if it is subject to humidity, sweaty hands, abrasion or any other influences. For a short term outdoor use, SIVK must always be protected with a 5mm overlapping lamination.
- Gluing: SIVK will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C. You can remove SIVK by heating the film’s surface with a hot air gun. Then pull it off carefully.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.