Phototools are specifically designed for PCB imaging, with excellent resistance to soldermask attack for longer, high quality phototool life. Folex Diazo films are designed for producing same-size diazo phototools from a silver master.
Diazo Amber Clear
- Densotrans HRP PCB Diazo Phototooling Polyester Film, single-side, clear, amber
Films for Input Sytems
For manufacturing membrane switches, signs and labels, Folex offers finished polyester films that can be printed by screen printing or digitally. The portfolio encompasses both graphic overlay films with special surfaces and electrically conductive films, as well as customer-specific products.
We are also considered to be an innovation and technology leader in the future market of digitally printable films for membrane switches.
Anti Reflective Films
- CF-T1/PD NEW QUALITYPET, heat stabilized, ink receptive coating
MOLDINGFILM - SEMICON PACKAGING
Coated polymer release films, specifically designed and optimized for molding application in semiconductor packaging. The series include matt release films and adhesive tapes for the encapsulation of wafer-, panel- and lead-frame based packages.
For any inquiries regarding molding films please contact Folex under email@example.com.
Matt Release Films
Matt release films for molding processes using solid (granular) mold compounds for (mostly compression) molding in shallow mold chases.
- Both sides matt surfaces with mold release
- Highly robust against wrinkle formation during molding
- Smooth and even molded surface optics
- Excellent gas barrier properties for low transmission of EMC gases
Adhesive Release Films
Low tack adhesive release film for mold flash protection in transfer molding of QFN-Packages and various other applications.
- Front side high-gloss low-tack adhesive with mold release properties (no liner)
- Back side matt surface
- Excellent flash protection