White glossy, nano pigmented self-adhesive PVC film with paper backing. Ideal for stickers, signs, decals and mock-ups. It sticks to most clean surfaces.
- High brillance of colours
- Permanent self adhesive
- Fast Ink Drying
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White glossy
|Release liner||siliconized paper ~ 0.145 mm|
|Coating Printside||nanoporous, white glossy|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.130 mm|
|Adhesion strength||>/= 3.5 N, after 24 h >/= 10 N|
|Type of adhesive||dispersion acrylic resin|
|Base Material||calendered monomeric plasticized PVC, 0.100 mm|
|Total thickness||0.285 mm|
|Packing quantity ||100 sheets|
- For use on most Small Format Ink Jet Printers such as: HP, Canon, Epson, Apple, Digital, Kodak, Lexmark, Olivetti, Tektronix, Xerox, etc.
- After Printing: The film surface immediately feels dry after printing. However, we recommend leaving the printed film open for about 30 minutes after printing. If the prints will laminated, the drying time should be 1 hour or more.
- Laminating: The printed surface must be protected with foils for cold lamination if it is subject to humidity, sweaty hands, abrasion or any other influences.
For a short term outdoor use, SIVN must be always protectd with a 5 mm overlapping lamination.
- Adhesion: SIVN will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C. You can remove SIVN by heating the film’s surface with a hot air gun. Then pull it off carefully.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in a cool and dry place