Highly white self-adhesive PVC film with paper backing. Ideal for stickers, signs, decals and mock-ups. It sticks to most clean surfaces.
- High brillance of colours
- Can be laminated right to the edges
- Permanent self adhesive
- Low-reflective printing surface
- Universal use
- self-adhesive with paper backing
- White matt
|Release liner||siliconized paper ~ 0.145 mm|
|Coating Printside||microporous ink jet coating|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0.130 mm|
|Adhesion strength||>/= 3.5 N, after 24 h >/= 10 N|
|Type of adhesive||polyacrylate dispersion|
|Base Material||calendered monomeric plasticized PVC, 0.100 mm|
|Total thickness||0.300 mm|
|Packing quantity ||40 sheets|
- For use on most Small Format Ink Jet Printers such as: HP, Canon, Epson, Apple, Digital, Kodak, Lexmark, Olivetti, Tektronix, Xerox, etc.
- Laminating: The printed surface must be protected with foils for cold lamination if it is subject to humidity, sweaty hands, abrasion or any other influences.
- Gluing: SIV will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, grease, silicon etc. Before gluing it is absolutely necessary to check that the surface is appropriate to this aim and that it has been prepared (cleaned) professionally. During gluing the temperature must reach at least 15°C. You can remove SIV by heating the film’s surface with a hot air gun. Then pull it off carefully.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in a cool and dry place