Specially coated transfer paper for Electro Ink. The material is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent ink transfer and bonding for consistent image performance. Simply use a heat press to transfer your image onto white and light cotton fabrics.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Format||Length (mm)||Packing quantity |
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Easy storage
- Heat-Press activation
- Suitable for short and long runs
- Heat activated image transfer
- Officially approved by HP Indigo test centre
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated coating for Indigo Electro Ink
- No limited shelf life
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Backside||Carrier paper with imprint|
|Total Thickness (mil)||7.52|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.188|
|Base Material||Transfer Paper|
|Packing quantity ||200|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please carefully follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the press manufacturers manual.
- No special handling required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in the closed original packaging in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.