Specially coated polyester film for Electro Ink with a Matt translucent surface. The film is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent ink transfer & bonding for consistent image performance. Paper backing along the short side for smooth feedability.
|Art. Number||Format||Nominal thickness (mm)||Packing quantity |
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Easy storage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for short and long runs
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated coating for Indigo Electro Ink
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
- Paper backed short side
- Translucent matt
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||3.6|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.090|
|Backside||Paperbacked short side|
|Total Thickness (mil)||6.2|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.155|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||200|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please carefully follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the press manufacturers manual.
- No special handling required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.