A varnish still represents the most durable option to apply lettering in sign making. On difficult, uneven surfaces it often is the only option. Ever since the self-adhesive cutting stencil, masking tape by Regulus has been known for its qualities: It provides razor-sharp edges, will remain puncture-proof even if several layers are applied, and can be removed without leaving any residue, all of which allows you to work professionally with tarp, vehicles, facades, and awnings. In addition, paper stencils offer a significant benefit when compared to film: They are friendlier to the environment.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Length (m)|
- Manual paint masks for solvent based and water based laquers for use on even surfaces like:
Painted metal, tarpaulin, foam boards and other plastic boards, wood, glass, and many other surfaces.
- Can also be used as protection paper against spray or dust.
- Can also be used as premium grade application tape for plotter films.
- High precision edges
- Simple weeding of small and large characters
- Accepts writing with ball-point pen or pencil
- Perfect adhesion on the above mentioned surfaces
- No curl of the open edges with aqueous or solvent based laquers
- Precise edges even after long drying time
- Multiple layers of paint possible
- Can be removed without residues
High grade, elastic stencil paper for paint masks, self-adhesive, wound on itself.
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Adhesion strength||~ 1.5 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||natural caoutchouc|
|Total Thickness (mm)||100|
|Base Material||coated special paper|
|Packing quantity||2 rolls|
The surfaces must be dry and free of dust, grease, silicone or other
impurities which could influence the adhesion of the mask or the paint.
The temperature during the application must reach at least 15°C.
The best pressure of the knife is reached, if fine details are easy to weed
without harming the surface during cutting.
Positive parts of the mask are removed with tweezers, a needle, a knife
or any other suitable tool.
With a brush or a roller, in multiple layers if required.
To achieve a good painting it is important to work thoroughly and to
choose the right degree of dilution of the paint as well as a paint thinner
adapted for the application. For this reason the recommendations of the
paint manufactuer must be observed imperatively.
The paint mask can only be removed after sufficient drying of the paint.
- Store in a cool and dry place