Highly white polypropylene film, suitable for roll-up-displays, poster, banner, PoS and exhibition displays.
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Low-reflective printing surface
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most large format Ink Jet printers using waterbased dye, pigment or latex inks
- Note for Latex-Inks:
To avoid the effect of rewetting (oil film on the print surface due to defective anchorage of ink) it is necessary to establish the optimal drying parameter. This can be done by means of print tests before production print. Rewetting can appear several days after printing when the drying condtions are defective. The rewetting can also be dependent on the given ambient conditions and the composition and consistence of the printing theme. When creating a media profile, this circumstance must be expressly taken into consideration.
- If dye inks are used, must be laminated indoor and outdoor to improve light-fastness and smudge-proofness.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.