White glossy PE Face Film for the production of self-adhesive labels for ink jet label printers.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Thickness||Length (m)|
|22SPE.115.01020||1020||0.080 mm||bulk roll|
- High brillance of colours
- High Level Ink Absorption
- Inkjet coating for the indirect food contact ISEGA / FDA-certified
- Tear resistant
- Very fast ink drying
- Good resistance to aceton, ethanol
- Good cut and die cut performance
|Coating Printside||nanoporous coating, boric acid content max 0,1%|
|Thickness of carrier material ||0.080 mm|
|Thickness base material with inkjet coating||0,105 mm|
|Grammage||Base film ~85 g/m², Coating weight ~25 g/m²|
|Length (m)||bulk roll|
|Roll width / Roll usable width ||Please contact Folex if you need other roll widths and roll lengths. We can convert the rolls according to your wishes.|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet label roll printers using dye- or pigmented inks.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.