Highly white rigid vinyl film with high opacity. Suitable for pop-up-displays, poster, PoS and exhibition displays.
- High brillance of colours
- Flame retardant, tested and certified according to DIN 4102 - 1 (fire protection B1)
- Good scratch resistance
- High opacity
- Can be laminated right to the edges
- Low-reflective printing surface
|Coating Printside||microporous coating|
|Core Diameter||76 mm|
|Base Material||rigid vinyl|
|Packing quantity ||1 roll|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- If dye inks are used, must be laminated indoor and outdoor to improve light-fastness and smudge-proofness.
- It is necessary to protect the surface if it is subject over a long time to abrasion or any other mechanical influences, to dirt or humidity. The lamination can be done right to the edges or over the edges. The user should check before using what is more appropriate.
- We recommend to use self-adhesive laminating foils for cold lamination.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- After printing the remaining roll must be removed from the plotter and stored in its closed original packing in a cool and dry environment.