Nanoporous coated, clear transparent polyester film for the production of positive or negative film separations that can then be contact exposed to silk screens, pad or flexo plates. The HD version offers even higher ink absorption and faster drying times and an even greater UV density range with the optimisation of print settings. Images dry super fast due to a highly porous coating ensuring print speeds are further optimised. The film meets the highest demands with regard to image registration accuracy, dimensional stability.
|Art. Number||Width (mm)||Length (m)||Total Thickness (mm)|
- Wide range of linearization options
- Enhanced mechanical handling properties
- Good choice of printer linearisation options
- Good wet smear resistance
- Good mechanical properties, handling
- Good ink absorption
- Good compatibility with screen and polymer emulsion surfaces
- High dimensional stability and accuracy of registration
- High visual contrast
- High visual contrast
- High density range: DmaxUV: 3.2 up to > 4 (depending on RIP settings, ink system and measured spectral characteristics of the densitometer); Dmin UV: approx. 0.06 to 0.12 (depending on the measurement characteristics of the densitometer)
- Optimal line and point sharpness
- Dot Reproduction: up to 60 L/cm (180 lpi) for flexo printing application (depending on the printer type)
- Coated on reverse side for good slip properties and fast vacuum in the exposure device.
- Fast dry
- Faster print speeds
- Transparent, slightly matt, nanoporous coating
- Clear glossy
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Coating Backside||Special gliding surface|
|Printside||Light matt, structured finish|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.100|
|Backside||Special gliding surface|
|Total Thickness (mil)||5.2|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.130|
|Base Material||Clear-transparent polyester film|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using dye- or pigmented inks
- Prerequisite for a high ink coverag (copy density) are printers, which allow settings for high resolution and high ink loads. These various settings are often not available with the usual driver settings and can often be made for screen use only in combination with special RIP tools. Due to this reason, desktop printers (A4, A3) also often do not offer the desired coverage.
- Not compatible with oil and solvent based systems.
- For printers with two black inks, we recommend using Photo Black / Glossy Black.
- Optimal between 15-30°C and 40-60% r.h.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Dye-based image areas (inkjet-printing) show a typical absorption spectrum. Therefore a correct density measurement is possible only with an ultraviolet densitometer (eg. X-Rite 369).
- For demanding halftone and separation work, we recommend special RIP-Software tools such as COLORGATE-Filmgate, WASATCH, PERFECTPROOF etc in combination with LF printers like EPSON Stylus pro (Ultrachrome Photoblack/K3-inks), HP Z-series & CANON iPF-series.
- For optimal half-tone reproductions it is essential to make settings with a correct linearization process.
- To prevent sticking to the screen emulsion during exposure we suggest lightly dusting with powder.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Further information on this product can be found in a separate handling instruction
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
REPROJET - Production of reprographic master films (EN) (PDF)
REPROJET - Production of reprographic master films (DE) (PDF)
REPROJET - Pour l’impression de modèles de reproduction pour la sérigraphie (FR) (PDF)
IMAGING MATERIALS - For large format ink jet printers (EN) (PDF)
IMAGING MATERIALS - For large format ink jet printers (DE) (PDF)
REPROJET P / REPROJET P HD / REPROJET P HDM (EN) (PDF)
REPROJET P / REPROJET P HD / REPROJET P HDM (DE) (PDF)
REPROJET P / REPROJET P HD / REPROJET P HDM (FR) (PDF)
REPROJET P / REPROJET P HD / REPROJET P HDM (IT) (PDF)
REPROJET print length calibration (EN) (PDF)
REPROJET print length calibration (DE) (PDF)