CLP Adhesive P CL
Clear permanent self-adhesive film with a silicon paper release liner. Ideal for stickers, signs, decals and posters. Tear resistant and can be used in worst internal or external conditions. The imaged film has outstanding toner bonding, is water resistant and can be used in all weather conditions.
|Art. Number||Format||Nominal thickness (mm)||Packing quantity |
- True colour
- Excellent toner bonding
- Tear resistant
- Splash resistant
|Coating Printside||Laser & Copier colour|
|Printside||Special coating for toner|
|Adhesion strength||~ 3.5 - 5.0 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.), after 24 h ~ 10 N / 25 mm (A.F.E.R.A.)|
|Type of adhesive||dispersion|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||2|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.050|
|Backside||Self adhesive with paper release liner|
|Temperature range||glued +5°C up to +80°C|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||200|
- For use on most Mono & Colour Laser Printers.
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the Copier / Printer manufacturers manual.
- Surface Protection: The product can be used outdoor without lamination. However, the surface must be protected in order to improve weathering resistance or if the film is subject to any mechanical influences. In this case you should use self-adhesive laminating foils. If silicon oil is added depending on the type of machine this may influence the adherence of the laminating foil on the film’s surface. It is necessary to make some tests on a sample sheet before further processing.
- Adhesive: The product will stick to any solid, smooth surfaces which are dry and free of dirt, oil, silicon etc. The temperature during the application must reach at least 15°C.
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.