Coating suitable for dry toner copiers with excellent universal properties. The Folex X-102 Series is a super heat-treated film for copiers with very high fusing temperatures ensuring excellent flatness properties.
|Art. Number||Format||Nominal thickness (mm)||Packing quantity |
- For machines equipped with optical sensors
- Excellent runnability
- Good flatness
- Excellent toner bonding
- Heat resistant
- Clear transparent
- Längsseitig verleimtes Schutzblatt
|Coating Printside||Copier mono|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.100|
|Backside||Paperbacked long side|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||100|
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the machine manufacturers manual.
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
- Shelf life 1 year after delivery (under recommended storage conditions)
- Store in a cool and dry place