Specially coated polyester film for Electro Ink with a Clear Transparent surface. The film is heat stabilized for good flatness properties and the coating offers excellent ink transfer & bonding for consistent image performance. Paper backing along the short side for smooth feedability.
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Easy storage
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for short and long runs
- Officially approved by HP Indigo test centre
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Dedicated coating for Indigo Electro Ink
- No limited shelf life
- Splash resistant
- Clear glossy
- Paper backed short side
|Coating Printside||HP Indigo Electro Ink|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||4|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.100|
|Backside||Paperbacked short side|
|Total Thickness (mil)||6.96|
|Total Thickness (mm)||0.174|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||200|
- Suitable for Digital Presses from HP Indigo
- Not compatible with dry toner Digital Presses. (See Folex Digiprint-XE and -NX series).
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- For correct feeding please follow the equipment suppliers manual.
- No special handling required.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- Store in the closed original packaging in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.