A top coated single side matt translucent polyester film for high resolution reprographic applications, architectural and CAD design drawings. Print side is glossy side, reverse non print side is matt translucent. This film is the ultimate in dimensional stability. It gives excellent flatness and colour contrast reproduction even when using high levels of ink, reducing the possibility of material distortion. The film is tear resistant and has excellent translucent properties for good clarity and reproduction. Matt film offers excellent archival handling and dimensional stability properties. Images dry quickly.
- Excellent translucent properties
- Good flatness
- High resolution
- No bleeding
- Tear resistant
- Fast dry
|Coating Printside||Ink Jet|
|Nominal thickness (mil)||3.6|
|Nominal thickness (mm)||0.090|
|Backside||Matt translucent side|
|Base Material||Polyester film|
|Packing quantity ||1|
- Suitable for most Ink Jet plotters using waterbased dye inks.
- Not compatible with oil and solvent based systems.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Print side = matt white side
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Avoid fingerprints on printing side.
- Unopened in original packaging storage time is 1 year after shipment (under recommended storage conditions).
- Store in a cool and dry place at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.