Fine Art Paper Contour
A top coated matt archival artist paper with a subtle texture which is made from 100% cellulose, for producing high quality fine art reproductions or fine art photography. The coating ensures stunningly brilliant colours with superb flatness with high density blacks. Ideal for classic paintings.
|Art. Number||Basic weight (g)||Format||Packing quantity|
- Neutral Colour image reproduction
- Very finely defined prints
- Suitable for Ink Jet printer
- Good ink absorption
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks
- Matt white fine art paper, acid-free, on 100% cellulose base
- Excellent outstanding durability of the prints when using pigmented inks Characteristic
- Saturated black and white and colour prints
- Instant dry
- White matt, smooth structured surface
- For use on most small format Ink Jet printers such as: HP, Canon, Epson, Apple, Digital, Kodak, Lexmark, Olivetti, Tektronix, Xerox, etc.
- Between 15-30°C and 30-70% r.h.
- Printer mode: fine art paper, mat coated paper o.s.
- A preconditioning period of 24 hours within the printing environment is recommended.
- Please follow the handling instructions supplied with this product as well as the Ink Jet Printer manufacturers manual.
- Ink Load: approx. 260 - 300% (may vary according to ink system and RIP calibration).
- Avoid moisture and fingerprints.
- Once packaging is opened, store at a room temperature of 15 - 25°C and at a humidity of 30 - 60%.
- Store in a cool and dry place