Signolit SC 22
Matt white film provides brilliant, vibrant images onto tear free polyester film which does not require lamination. The imaged film has outstanding toner bonding and good water resistance. Ideal for long life, archival applications and as a univeral colour toner film. It has the same printable coating on both sides. To produce durable manuals, outdoor signs, point of sale, point of purchase, charts, maps, signage and menu cards.
- Superb ink adhesion and image transfer
- Duplex printing possible
- High brillance of colours
- Good scratch resistance
- Tear resistant
- Weather proof prints
|Base Material||PET film|
|Packing quantity ||100 sheets|
- For use on most Mono & Colour Laser Printers
- Before printing, the film has to be conditioned in the print room to
equalize the temperature of the material on the room temperature. Before
inserting the paper in the single sheet tray of printer, the sheets should be
fanned out thoroughly.
Please note dependant on climatic conditions sheets may exhibit a little more
static at the output tray which may require monitoring.
After printing, the paper surplus should be removed from the printer and stored in its original packing.
- Shelf life: 1 year after delivery
- In its original packing at 20-25°C, 45-55% humidity.